Catching a Monkey

Guillermo Polito
Hi guys!

Who knows where can I find the Monkey source code? How, when and who triggers it?
(asking also for the archive ;) )

Guille

Re: Catching a Monkey

Camillo Bruni-3
> Who knows where can I find the Monkey source code? How, when and who triggers it?

Trigger
-------
https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Issue-Tracker/

Code
----
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/ci.html

Prebuilt Image
--------------
https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/CI/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/CI.zip

anything else?

Re: Catching a Monkey

Guillermo Polito
Cool :)

Now, also, the CI project is included into the 2.0 core image.

Tx!

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Who knows where can I find the Monkey source code? How, when and who triggers it?

Trigger
-------
https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Issue-Tracker/

Code
----
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/ci.html

Prebuilt Image
https://ci.lille.inria.fr/pharo/job/CI/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/CI.zip

anything else?

Re: Catching a Monkey

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2012-08-22, at 17:11, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Cool :)
>
> Now, also, the CI project is included into the 2.0 core image.

well not fully everything, since we need an XML parser to create
and change new entries...