Categories/packages in OB

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello,

Is there a trick to getting items out of OB's Unpackaged list?  I have four classes categorized as AuthenticationForSeaside, and OB is promoting them as I think it should. Monticello won't show them to me either.  It seems to promot only when a package name contains a dash, but what if a monolithic package is enough?

I am trying to package my code to get free of depending on change sets, but something (perhaps ignrorance on my part) is stopping me.  Any helpful suggestions?

Bill

Re: Categories/packages in OB

Stéphane Ducasse
create a package and put the classes there.

stef
On May 31, 2009, at 5:32 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a trick to getting items out of OB's Unpackaged list?  I
> have four classes categorized as AuthenticationForSeaside, and OB is
> promoting them as I think it should. Monticello won't show them to
> me either.  It seems to promot only when a package name contains a
> dash, but what if a monolithic package is enough?
>
> I am trying to package my code to get free of depending on change
> sets, but something (perhaps ignrorance on my part) is stopping me.
> Any helpful suggestions?
>
> Bill

Re: Categories/packages in OB

Alexandre Bergel
Stef is right. If you create a package, then your class should appear
in it.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu