Category autocomplete

hernan.wilkinson
Hi,
 when adding a method from the debugger and it ask for the category, if I want to create a category that has the same "starting" words as an existing one, it takes the existing one... is there a way to avoid that?

Example:
* evaluating --> is a category
* I want to create "evaluating - private" but it takes "evalauting".

Hernan

--
Hernán Wilkinson
Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching

Re: Category autocomplete

Stéphane Ducasse
yes the problme is that space is taken as a terminator.

Stef