Cavalcade of Releases

1 message Options

Cavalcade of Releases

GLASS mailing list
Over the next couple of days, I plan to make releases for 4(5) projects:

   tODE
   Metacello
   SmalltalkCI
   GsDevKit_home (GsDevKit_todeClient)

The main theme of the releases is SmalltalkCI as described here[1]. The
full set of SmalltalkCI features won't be available until all 4(5)
projects have been released.

Each of the releases should stand on its own, but if you were thinking
of updating GsDevKit_home in the next couple of days, you might consider
waiting until I finish all of the releases ...

Dale

[1]
hhttps://github.com/dalehenrich/smalltalkCI/blob/issue_105/gemstone/README.md#smalltalkci-and-gsdevkit_homettps://github.com/dalehenrich/smalltalkCI/blob/issue_105/gemstone/README.md#smalltalkci-and-gsdevkit_home