Celebrating the upcoming Open Data Day (March 5) with Pharo

Celebrating the upcoming Open Data Day (March 5) with Pharo

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi all,

I just want to share a post made on the Open Knowledge Foundation Forum
talking about what we're doing in our local community to celebrate the
Open Data Day:

https://discuss.okfn.org/t/our-poryect-and-hackathon-workshop-for-the-open-data-day-in-bogota-colombia/2159

Pharo, Roassal and Moose will be an integral part of our celebration. As
I said in the link, we're going to try some treemapping techniques. I
know about Quick Silver, but if any has some other advice, is very
welcomed.

Probably I will be making some questions here and in the chat channel
regarding treemapping and some SQLite queries to get the proper info, so
I'll keep you posted on how our pharo powered workshop/hackathon for the
celebration of the Open Data Day advances.

Cheers,

Offray

Re: [Pharo-users] Celebrating the upcoming Open Data Day (March 5) with Pharo

abergel
This is fantastic!
Let us know how we can help you!

Alexandre

> On Mar 2, 2016, at 6:45 PM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I just want to share a post made on the Open Knowledge Foundation Forum talking about what we're doing in our local community to celebrate the Open Data Day:
>
> https://discuss.okfn.org/t/our-poryect-and-hackathon-workshop-for-the-open-data-day-in-bogota-colombia/2159
>
> Pharo, Roassal and Moose will be an integral part of our celebration. As I said in the link, we're going to try some treemapping techniques. I know about Quick Silver, but if any has some other advice, is very welcomed.
>
> Probably I will be making some questions here and in the chat channel regarding treemapping and some SQLite queries to get the proper info, so I'll keep you posted on how our pharo powered workshop/hackathon for the celebration of the Open Data Day advances.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Offray

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: [Pharo-users] Celebrating the upcoming Open Data Day (March 5) with Pharo

stepharo
+1