Celebration of Life for James Robertson - a message from Jim's wife and daughter

1 message Options

Celebration of Life for James Robertson - a message from Jim's wife and daughter

Fortman, Suzanne

Jim’s wife and daughter would like to plan a celebration of life for Jim.

Tori just posted a message on Jim’s FaceBook page.

If you don’t have access to FB, but would like to reply, please send a message to me and I will forward it to the family immediately.

Suzanne

****** Message from Tori and Jackie ******

Hi, everyone. This is Tori. My mom, Jackie, and I are planning the memorial service for my father.

We are currently thinking the 9th of August is best, but we are open to exploring another date later. We want to know what would be best for the most people to attend.

Please comment your availability (dates/times/etc) and any other suggestions. You can also message me for more information on my profile.

Suzanne M. Fortman

Cincom Systems, Inc.
Smalltalk Program Director

Manager, Cincom Smalltalk Engineering
office: 949-722-8928

mobile: 949-933-0055

CincomLogo05Blue-lg (2)

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please be advised that it has been sent in error and therefore any use is strictly prohibited.