Change List, doIts and defines

1 message Options

Change List, doIts and defines

Holger Kleinsorgen-4
Something that bothers me each time I need to replay changes:

Usually, doIts have to be remove before replaying (because they would
otherwise evaluate code that was performed in a workspace etc). However,
  some system modifications (rename/delete classes etc.) are also doIts.
So I'll have to manually check each doIt, which is very cumbersome.
Also, the Change List has only a single selection. So manully removing
unwanted doIts is even more cumbersome.

Suggestion:
- rename/delete a class should be logged as "define", not as "doIt"
- allow multi selection