Change editor colors?

Griff-2
I would like a white on black background for the editor. Where do I
change that setting
along with other editor color settings?

Re: Change editor colors?

Bruno Brasesco
Griff escribió:
> I would like a white on black background for the editor. Where do I
> change that setting
> along with other editor color settings?

System Folder >> User Preferences >> Workspace >> defaultBackColor
System Folder >> User Preferences >> Workspace >> textStyles

Regards Bruno

Re: Change editor colors?

Griff-2
Thanks Bruno.no

Re: Change editor colors?

Griff-2
Thanks Bruno.

Re: Change editor colors?

Griff-2
That is awesome. You wouldn't believe the number of IDEs that don't
allow you to simply format the colors "how you would like". Bravo.

Re: Change editor colors?

Griff-2
If I wanted to "export" my environment configuration settings so that I
could "back them up" or share them between two computers, how might I
go about doing so?

Griff wrote:
> That is awesome. You wouldn't believe the number of IDEs that don't
> allow you to simply format the colors "how you would like". Bravo.

Re: Change editor colors?

Sean M-8
"Griff" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> If I wanted to "export" my environment configuration settings so that I
> could "back them up" or share them between two computers, how might I
> go about doing so?

You thought the last bit was awesome...

file := 'C:\myColourSettings.stb'.

"write them out:"
stream := FileStream write: file mode: #create check: false text: false.
SmalltalkSystem current workspaceClass textStyles binaryStoreOn: stream.
stream close.

"read them in"
styles := Object binaryReadFrom: (FileStream read: file text: false).
SmalltalkSystem current workspaceClass textStyles: styles.