Changing Browser Tab Icon using jQuery/Javascript

Changing Browser Tab Icon using jQuery/Javascript

Murtaza Zaidi
Hi,

I wanted to dynamically change the browser tab icon upon any changes to a text input field to indicate there are changes within a browser tab. How would I accomplish this using Javascript or jQuery?

Thanks,
Murtaza

Re: Changing Browser Tab Icon using jQuery/Javascript

Karsten Kusche
try that:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4875689/is-it-possible-change-favicon-on-site-when-users-change-themes

--
Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. (FH) - [hidden email]
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen