Changing Wallpaper

nacho
Hi Folks,
I know how to take out the default Cuis wallpaper and change it with a solid color.
However, I'm not able to use another image.
What are the steps needed to get this done?
Thanks in advance
Nacho
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Changing Wallpaper

nacho
It seems that I have to convert the image as an array, isn't it?
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Changing Wallpaper

Hannes Hirzel
Have a  look at

PasteUpMorph >> backgroundImageData: aByteArray

Then do something like

| filename |
        filename _ 'Pluto.png'.
        self runningWorld backgroundImageData: (FileStream readOnlyFileNamed:
filename) binary contentsOfEntireFile.

HTH

--Hannes

On 10/27/15, nacho <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It seems that I have to convert the image as an array, isn't it?
>

> -----
> Nacho
> Smalltalker apprentice.
> Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Changing Wallpaper

nacho
Thank you !!!
That worked perfectly!!
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.