classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Check multiple boxes in TreeModel

Uko2
HI guys,

is it possible? I’ve tried `autoDeselection: false`, `multiSelection: true`… and it continues to deselect selected items :(. Maybe there is any kind of example how to do a classic checkbox tree? For example if we have filesystem and want to select which items to backup.

Uko
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Check multiple boxes in TreeModel

Uko2
Or should I move to Glamour?

On 28 Aug 2014, at 15:31, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI guys,
>
> is it possible? I’ve tried `autoDeselection: false`, `multiSelection: true`… and it continues to deselect selected items :(. Maybe there is any kind of example how to do a classic checkbox tree? For example if we have filesystem and want to select which items to backup.
>
> Uko

Reply | Threaded
|

demarey
In reply to this post by Uko2

Le 28 août 2014 à 15:31, Yuriy Tymchuk a écrit :

> HI guys,
>
> is it possible? I’ve tried `autoDeselection: false`, `multiSelection: true`… and it continues to deselect selected items :(. Maybe there is any kind of example how to do a classic checkbox tree? For example if we have filesystem and want to select which items to backup.

I did not check the code but at least Komitter do the thing you want to do.
It should be easy to trigger out the way to configure your treeModel from there.

Christophe

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
|

Uko2
I’ll take a look.

Thanks Christophe!

On 28 Aug 2014, at 15:37, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Le 28 août 2014 à 15:31, Yuriy Tymchuk a écrit :
>
>> HI guys,
>>
>> is it possible? I’ve tried `autoDeselection: false`, `multiSelection: true`… and it continues to deselect selected items :(. Maybe there is any kind of example how to do a classic checkbox tree? For example if we have filesystem and want to select which items to backup.
>
> I did not check the code but at least Komitter do the thing you want to do.
> It should be easy to trigger out the way to configure your treeModel from there.
>
> Christophe
>

Reply | Threaded
|

Uko2
`autoMultiSelection: true` does the job

Does anybody know what #removeOnlyLastSelected: is for? Because it’s also used by Komitter…

Uko

On 28 Aug 2014, at 15:42, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I’ll take a look.
>
> Thanks Christophe!
>
> On 28 Aug 2014, at 15:37, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>
>> Le 28 août 2014 à 15:31, Yuriy Tymchuk a écrit :
>>
>>> HI guys,
>>>
>>> is it possible? I’ve tried `autoDeselection: false`, `multiSelection: true`… and it continues to deselect selected items :(. Maybe there is any kind of example how to do a classic checkbox tree? For example if we have filesystem and want to select which items to backup.
>>
>> I did not check the code but at least Komitter do the thing you want to do.
>> It should be easy to trigger out the way to configure your treeModel from there.
>>
>> Christophe
>>
>
>