Check multiple boxes in TreeModel

Uko2
HI guys,

is it possible? I’ve tried `autoDeselection: false`, `multiSelection: true`… and it continues to deselect selected items :(. Maybe there is any kind of example how to do a classic checkbox tree? For example if we have filesystem and want to select which items to backup.

Uko

Re: Check multiple boxes in TreeModel

Uko2
Or should I move to Glamour?

On 28 Aug 2014, at 15:31, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> HI guys,
>
> is it possible? I’ve tried `autoDeselection: false`, `multiSelection: true`… and it continues to deselect selected items :(. Maybe there is any kind of example how to do a classic checkbox tree? For example if we have filesystem and want to select which items to backup.
>
> Uko

Re: Check multiple boxes in TreeModel

demarey

Le 28 août 2014 à 15:31, Yuriy Tymchuk a écrit :

> HI guys,
>
> is it possible? I’ve tried `autoDeselection: false`, `multiSelection: true`… and it continues to deselect selected items :(. Maybe there is any kind of example how to do a classic checkbox tree? For example if we have filesystem and want to select which items to backup.

I did not check the code but at least Komitter do the thing you want to do.
It should be easy to trigger out the way to configure your treeModel from there.

Christophe

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Check multiple boxes in TreeModel

Uko2
I’ll take a look.

Thanks Christophe!

On 28 Aug 2014, at 15:37, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 28 août 2014 à 15:31, Yuriy Tymchuk a écrit :
>
>> HI guys,
>>
>> is it possible? I’ve tried `autoDeselection: false`, `multiSelection: true`… and it continues to deselect selected items :(. Maybe there is any kind of example how to do a classic checkbox tree? For example if we have filesystem and want to select which items to backup.
>
> I did not check the code but at least Komitter do the thing you want to do.
> It should be easy to trigger out the way to configure your treeModel from there.
>
> Christophe

Re: Check multiple boxes in TreeModel

Uko2
`autoMultiSelection: true` does the job

Does anybody know what #removeOnlyLastSelected: is for? Because it’s also used by Komitter…

Uko