Chilean Squeaksource Mirror stable again

1 message Options

Chilean Squeaksource Mirror stable again

jfabry
Hi all,

apparently there is still some confusion, so I am sending this mail. The chilean Squeaksource mirror http://dsal.cl/squeaksource is up and running, in a stable fashion. Apparently there were some power cuts this weekend in Santiago, which is why it was down (It's just a small machine and not on an UPS). It's been running since yesterday, and should be up-to date with the commits on squeaksource of this weekend (and yesterday).

If you have any questions or comments, do not hesistate to drop me a mail, or grab me at ESUG, I am at the conference until thursday evening.

---> Save our in-boxes! http://emailcharter.org <---

Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://www.dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile