Chrome Frame

Dan Ingalls
Has anyone out there any experience with Chrome Frame for running,
eg, V8 with SVG in Internet Explorer?

I'm thinking to tackling it, but it would save time if someone has
already done it, especially with such niceties as testing for IE,
announcing the need to download if CF is not there, and just running
if it is.

Thanks

        - Dan

Re: Chrome Frame

Shiki Okasaka
This is not an answer, but you know IE9 is going to support SVG and
ECMAScript 5.
Maybe giving them feedbacks on SVG, etc., from Lively Kernel would be
helpful as one the best Web applications using SVG?

Cheers,

 - Shiki

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:13 AM, Dan Ingalls <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Has anyone out there any experience with Chrome Frame for running,
> eg, V8 with SVG in Internet Explorer?
>
> I'm thinking to tackling it, but it would save time if someone has
> already done it, especially with such niceties as testing for IE,
> announcing the need to download if CF is not there, and just running
> if it is.
>
> Thanks
>
>        - Dan

Re: Chrome Frame

Robert Krahn
Hi, Dan --

I tried it a while ago with IE8 and the web browser just crashed and I didn't investigated it further. I would continue with loading the JavaScript files manually step by step to find out what code causes the problem.

Best,
Robert