ChunkBrowser for D5

Shaping-3
I tried to load the package for Ian's ChunkBrowser, but got a DNU
#fromBase64String.  Does anyone know how to correct this?
Is there another way to work with the changes file?

Shaping

Re: ChunkBrowser for D5

Ian Bartholomew-19
Shaping wrote:
> I tried to load the package for Ian's ChunkBrowser, but got a DNU
> #fromBase64String.  Does anyone know how to correct this?
> Is there another way to work with the changes file?

It's the same problem that you had the other day. It occurs when you are
not using the latest build of Dolphin (5.1.4), Base64String was only
introduced in that release.

You can work with the Changes file in any ordinary text editor or in a
Dolphin workspace, the ChunkBrowser just makes it a bit easier.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.