Cincom Smalltalk Installer components installed?

Cincom Smalltalk Installer components installed?

Andrea Gammachi
How can I know from inside the environment what Components I have installed without checking and comparing one by one?
It seems the installer (VWInstallerWin.exe) doesn't check the currently installed components and update the component list checks appropiately (I've choosen Custom Install).

Cheers

Andrea

Re: Cincom Smalltalk Installer components installed?

Dave Stevenson-2
You could start the installer, select 'Uninstall', and proceed to the
list of components available to uninstall.  You can then go back and
select 'Install' again and edit your selections.

I didn't make the installer automatically adjust selections based on
what is already present because one might want to re-install a damaged
component if files were lost or corrupted.

However, it is reasonable when selecting components to install that the
installer provide some visual cue to indicate what has already been
installed.  I've created AR 50696 for this issue.

Thanks,

Dave