Cincom wants money for HTTPS

john_serden
I couldn't believe it but SSL/HTTPS nothing to do with Government restriction or any other state authority:

On my request where I can get HTTPS/SSL libraries  (may be hipped CD have it as soon as you have US mailing address or something)

I've got the following response from Sitcom (really cheap):

Vasili,

Those are only available in the commercial version of the product.  If you are interested in that, I can have an AE contact you.

Just let me know,
Ericka