Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton
Announcing a browser for certain class comments. The classes have names containing:

        Pluggable
        Morphic
        Morph

and appear in a hierarchical list categorized as above. From the popup menu you can open
the regular browsers on:

        Class
        Hierarchy
        Full Protocol

The package is at:

        https://github.com/dhnorton/Cuis-Smalltalk-morphs

 - Dan

Re: Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton
Hi Ken,

Thanks, glad to hear it. A search capability has been added which I hope will help.

 - Dan

On 11 Sep 2015 at 7:31, Ken.Dickey wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 21:59:03 -0400
> "Dan Norton" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Announcing a browser for certain class comments. ..
>
> Dan.  Finally got a chance to take a look.
>
> Very helpful!
>
> Thanks,
> -KenD

Re: Class Comment Browser

Juan Vuletich-4
Very nice, Dan! Thank you!

It would be nice to make this an optional package, like TerseGuide, and
referenced from there!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

On 9/11/2015 11:40 AM, Dan Norton wrote:

> Hi Ken,
>
> Thanks, glad to hear it. A search capability has been added which I hope will help.
>
>   - Dan
>
> On 11 Sep 2015 at 7:31, Ken.Dickey wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 21:59:03 -0400
>> "Dan Norton"<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>
>>> Announcing a browser for certain class comments. ..
>> Dan.  Finally got a chance to take a look.
>>
>> Very helpful!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -KenD

Re: Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton
OK, the browser is attached. It has a new home until it is added to Cuis Packages:

        https://github.com/dhnorton/Cuis-Smalltalk-comments

The list has been cleaned up and expanded. Search on class names has been added.

 - Dan

On 11 Sep 2015 at 13:24, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Very nice, Dan! Thank you!
>
> It would be nice to make this an optional package, like TerseGuide,
> and
> referenced from there!
>
> Cheers,
> Juan Vuletich
>
> On 9/11/2015 11:40 AM, Dan Norton wrote:
> > Hi Ken,
> >
> > Thanks, glad to hear it. A search capability has been added which
> I hope will help.
> >
> >   - Dan
> >
> > On 11 Sep 2015 at 7:31, Ken.Dickey wrote:

> >> Dan.  Finally got a chance to take a look.
> >>
> >> Very helpful!
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> -KenD

ClassCommentBrowser.pck.zip (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton
Stepped on 'search' (sigh). Try the attached instead.

 - Dan