Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton
The latest enables list selection by key. Not fancy like PluggableListMorph, just single key
selection.

        https://github.com/dhnorton/Cuis-Smalltalk-comments

Somehoo I have introduced a yip in the scroller but maybe it is usable for the time being.

 - Dan

Re: Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton
:( OK, I fixed it. :)

 - Dan

Re: Class Comment Browser

Juan Vuletich-4
On 11/5/2015 3:23 PM, Dan Norton wrote:
> The latest enables list selection by key. Not fancy like PluggableListMorph, just single key
> selection.
>
> https://github.com/dhnorton/Cuis-Smalltalk-comments
>
> Somehoo I have introduced a yip in the scroller but maybe it is usable for the time being.
>
>   - Dan

Hi Dan,

Just integrated your recent contributions. Thank you!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Re: Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton
Hi Juan,

On 3 Nov 2015 at 14:58, Dan Norton wrote:

> Hi Juan,
>
> As recommended by Ken and Hannes, the attached methods add the
> capability to bring up
> the class comment browser from the help menu.
>
> Sorry, but I still don't know how to prepend the thumbnail to the
> menu item :)

Found how to do it! The attached change to Theme>>basicIcons makes the Help icon
appear for Class Comment Browser. Please include in the next build.

Thanks,
 - Dan

Theme-basicIcons.zip (1K) Download Attachment