Class Hierarchy Browser local hierarchy toggle doesn't work...

Class Hierarchy Browser local hierarchy toggle doesn't work...

John Aspinall-3
...if 'show inherited methods' is selected.

The problem seems to be in ClassBrowserShell>>toggleLocalHierarchy,
where there is a test for '== LocalHierarchyMask' rather than a mask test.

John

Re: Class Hierarchy Browser local hierarchy toggle doesn't work...

Blair McGlashan
"John Aspinall" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> ...if 'show inherited methods' is selected.
>
> The problem seems to be in ClassBrowserShell>>toggleLocalHierarchy,
> where there is a test for '== LocalHierarchyMask' rather than a mask test.

Thanks John, that's the kind of bug report I like (with the problem
identified). Defect # 465.

Regards

Blair