Class comments rendered in Nautilus (through Pillar)

12

Re: Class comments rendered in Nautilus (through Pillar)

Damien Cassou

Kasper Osterbye <[hidden email]> writes:

> *>pharo://Class/method*

you don't need the $>. This should be fine:

*pharo://Class/method*

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: Class comments rendered in Nautilus (through Pillar)

Kasper Osterbye
> On 16 apr., 2015, at 12:36 , Damien Cassou [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> you don't need the $>. This should be fine:
>
> *pharo://Class/method*
Cool - as long as the visitor will visit a link with this text I can work with that.

Best,

Kasper
12