Class names echoed to Transcript

1 message Options

Class names echoed to Transcript

Steven Kelly
Yes, what is it with all the class names appearing in the transcript? I
thought it was when I unloaded the (empty) RBBrowserUI, and it said it
saved source from a whole bunch of classes that certainly weren't in
that package. I've also seen long lists of just class names, maybe on
publish as Dennis said.

Steve

at