Class not showing in the browser

hernan.wilkinson
Hi,
 I'm having a problem when filing in classes from Squeak, the do not appear in the browser althoug they are in the image. Does somebody know how to fix it?

 BTW, I fixed a bug when trying to redefine a class. If you press the button "Cancel" (not the option cancel) it does not work. How do I summit the fix? (sorry for asking this to the list, but I do not have too much time to look in the web page to see how to do it...)

Hernan.

Re: Class not showing in the browser

Torsten Bergmann

> Hi, I'm having a problem when filing in classes from Squeak, the do not
> appear in the browser althoug they are in the image. Does somebody know
> how
> to fix it?

If you use Omnibrowser a package is required first (according to the class category naming). The standard browser displays it.

>  BTW, I fixed a bug when trying to redefine a class. If you press the
> button
> "Cancel" (not the option cancel) it does not work. How do I summit the
> fix?
> (sorry for asking this to the list, but I do not have too much time to
> look
> in the web page to see how to do it...)
>
> Hernan.

Sign the agreement and read http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/HowToContribute

Following this procedure will easily bring the fix into the core.

If your time is to limited to use this procedure just open an issue
with the fix attached as changeset so it can be harvested sooner or later.

Bye
T.

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a