ClassTree new openOn: Collection :)

Stéphane Ducasse
I started to understand MorphTreeMorph to build a class documentation browsing browser
and I discovered that

        ClassTree new openOn: Collection

        ClassList new openOn: Collection

This is really a good start.
We could have it for package
and displaying methods....

Re: ClassTree new openOn: Collection :)

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Stef,

Where does this work?  My RC1 image either does not contain the classes, or I'm being too dense to see the corrected thing in the list of choices.  Interested, if only as examples to help me with a couple of tasks...

Bill

Re: ClassTree new openOn: Collection :)

Stéphane Ducasse
1.1 of course :)
I'm riding the wafe :)

On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> Stef,
>
> Where does this work?  My RC1 image either does not contain the classes, or I'm being too dense to see the corrected thing in the list of choices.  Interested, if only as examples to help me with a couple of tasks...
>
> Bill

Tudor Girba
We are already using the MorphTreeMorph in Glamour in a 1.0 image.
It's pretty cool.

You can get it at: Gofer new squeaksource: 'Momo'; addPackage:
'Morphic-MorphTreeWidget'; load.

Cheers,
Doru

On 8 Dec 2009, at 21:36, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> 1.1 of course :)
> I'm riding the wafe :)
>

> On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:
>
>> Stef,
>>
>> Where does this work?  My RC1 image either does not contain the
>> classes, or I'm being too dense to see the corrected thing in the
>> list of choices.  Interested, if only as examples to help me with a
>> couple of tasks...
>>
>> Bill

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: ClassTree new openOn: Collection :)

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Doru, all,

That's good news on a couple of fronts: I had missed/forgotten about gofer's availability in RC1.

One snag though: the fonts look weird in the tree and list, so I tried the squeakvm.org vm, and am getting seriously ugly fonts.  What do I have to do to fix that?  When is the Pharo-specific VM going to "come back?"

Bill

We are already using the MorphTreeMorph in Glamour in a 1.0 image.
It's pretty cool.

You can get it at: Gofer new squeaksource: 'Momo'; addPackage:
'Morphic-MorphTreeWidget'; load.

Cheers,
Doru

On 8 Dec 2009, at 21:36, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> 1.1 of course :)
> I'm riding the wafe :)
>

> On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:05 PM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:
>
>> Stef,
>>
>> Where does this work?  My RC1 image either does not contain the
>> classes, or I'm being too dense to see the corrected thing in the
>> list of choices.  Interested, if only as examples to help me with a
>> couple of tasks...
>>
>> Bill

"Every thing should have the right to be different."