Cleanup of some projects on the Pharo contributions Jenkins server

1 message Options

Cleanup of some projects on the Pharo contributions Jenkins server

gcotelli
Hi,
I need some help to remove the following projects from the Pharo contribution Jenkins Server:
  • RenoirStRenoirSt-Pharo3
  • RenoirSt-SeasideExtensions
  • RenoirSt-SeasideExtensions-Pharo3
  • RenoirSt-UnitsCompatibility
Since some years ago we moved the build to use GitHub and Travis CI and disabled the projects but now people are discovering this very old and unmaintained versions using Pharo Launcher so I think it's better to remove them to not generate confusion. I don't have permission to delete the projects even if I created them.

So please, anyone with the required permissions can remove them? Or at least rename them to something prefixed with Obsolete- ?

Thank you
Gabriel