Click Widget - Changing HotRegions at runtime

1 message Options

Click Widget - Changing HotRegions at runtime

Gruenewald, Tom

Hello forum.
I am using a click widget. The left part of the image is static, whereas the right part is dynamic.
Now I like to know: How can I change the HotRegions at runtime?
I don't need something fancy. A simple rectangle shaped region will do the job.
Maybe someone can tell me, how I can create an Image at runtime (extension plus a rectangle box). Maybe this will help also.

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards,
Tom Grünewald

________

Carl Zeiss Industrielle Messtechnik GmbH
Softwareentwicklung/Software Development

T o m G r ü n e w a l d

73446 Oberkochen, Germany
tel: +49.7364.20-8541
fax: +49.7364.20-4800
email: [hidden email]
http://www.zeiss.de/imt

Carl Zeiss Industrielle Messtechnik GmbH
Carl–Zeiss–Straße 22, 73447 Oberkochen
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Dieter Kurz
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Rainer Ohnheiser, Felix Hoben, Axel Jaeger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 73446 Oberkochen, Deutschland
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 501561
USt–IdNr.: DE 811 515 346

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.