Client Framework Supports Authentication

Client Framework Supports Authentication

keith1y
New:

WAAuthenticationHelper, when enabled http authentication is validated
via the "Client" framework, whatever that is set-up to do.

example usage:

My main pier application, requires users to log in. I also have a second
admin application, and admin users can also log in there. The
WAAuthenticationHelper allows the login to occur via http
authentication, thus protecting the admin app, and still using the same
account details that are maintained in the user database.

regards

Keith

=====

The Client Framework provides:

1. An architecture for sensibly separating your front-end seaside
presentation from the backend data model
2. A place to put configuration attributes, or any data, error messages,
etc on a per client basis
3. Selectable backends for mock/test operations

The Client-Login package adds seaside components for logging in.
The Client-PierLogin package adds pier command for logging in, emailing
a login link on a forgotten password etc.

Re: Client Framework Supports Authentication

SeanTAllen
Keith,

Is this available somewhere?

Sean Allen wrote:
> Keith,
>
> Is this available somewhere?

I cant remember if I already replied to your question or not.

Its in http://www.squeaksource.com/Jetsam

Keith