Clock demo

1 message Options

Clock demo

Mike Anderson-3

Hello All,

I've been playing around with interfacing to Cairo, and Imlib and XLib
as a side-effect. My eventual goal is to have an applets system on my
desktop, using gst. Smalltalk has ruined me for writing applets in other
languages, you see :)

Anyway, since it's a nice, demo, I thought I'd bundle up what I have so
far and make a page for it.

http://www.friendofthepigeon.co.uk/wordpress/?page_id=30

It doesn't really showcase Smalltalk as such, especially since I haven't
tried to OO-ify the C libraries, but it certainly showcases how easily
gst can access C libraries. In fact, I'm really impressed at how little
work it takes to access any new library.

Mike