Clock icon when vm is buzy

Mariano Martinez Peck
It would be nice to have a clock icon when the image is blocked doing something and then disappear when it finished. What I have to do, to get noticed when it terminates the block, is to click on another windows. So, when the vm returns control, then I goes to the windows I pick, and there I know.

Is this possible to do?

Cheers,

Mariano

Re: Clock icon when vm is buzy

Gary Chambers-4
This has to be done manually at the moment for things that may be expected to take a while...

Cursor wait showWhile: someBlock

Regards, Gary

2009/3/22 Gary Chambers <[hidden email]>
This has to be done manually at the moment for things that may be expected to take a while...

Cursor wait showWhile: someBlock

Excellent! Thanks Gary

Regards, Gary