Clodshoppie App contest Done with Smalltalk. Kindly Vote

1 message Options

Clodshoppie App contest Done with Smalltalk. Kindly Vote

Sreenath
Hi All

http://letsbuildkaec.challengepost.com/submissions/23789-cloud-shoppie

This is an iOS/Android application with server developed in Pharo Smalltalk(Seaside-REST) where our company Signos Software Solutions has participated. There is a video explaining the application and a link to vote for the application.

We are a start up with a team of 8 smalltalkers and would greatly appreciate your valuable support and feedback.

Thanks In Advance.

Best Regards,
Sreenath