Close button on Linux

Schwab,Wilhelm K
To whom the thanks belong,

I just noticed that the [x] actually does its job on Linux in 1.1.  It's minor in the grand scheme, but appreciated!

What if anything needs (or can be) done to intercept it when locked down for an end user?

Bill

Re: Close button on Linux

Henrik Sperre Johansen
  On 12.08.2010 21:13, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:
> To whom the thanks belong,
>
> I just noticed that the [x] actually does its job on Linux in 1.1.  It's minor in the grand scheme, but appreciated!
>
> What if anything needs (or can be) done to intercept it when locked down for an end user?
>
> Bill
At least on Windows, set the World's windowEventHandler, to an object
implementing windowEvent: , and have it handle the event with type =
#windowClose.

Cheers,
Henry