Closing a Popup

Richard Eng
You can always close a popup window by clicking on the standard "Close"
widget, but I would like to offer the user a Seaside button to do the same.
What's the Seaside method for closing a popup window?

Thanks,
Richard

Re: Closing a Popup

Lukas Renggli
> You can always close a popup window by clicking on the standard "Close"
>  widget, but I would like to offer the user a Seaside button to do the same.
>  What's the Seaside method for closing a popup window?

See the popup messages in the WASession and call one of those from a
button or anchor callback.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli