Closure VM confusion

Torsten Bergmann
>Having an image with closure support needs a VM with closure support?

yes

>The Windows VM doesn't have closure support yet, right?

No. Closures are already implemented in the official standard windows Squeak VM in 3.11.1 (see [1]) and there is now also a newer windows VM version from Andreas 3.11.2 (see [2]) also available on the pharo download
page.

Bye
T.

[1] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-March/134710.html
[2] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2009-March/135189.html
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

Re: Closure VM confusion

Michael Rueger-6
Torsten Bergmann wrote:

>> Having an image with closure support needs a VM with closure
>> support?
>
> yes
>
>> The Windows VM doesn't have closure support yet, right?
>
> No. Closures are already implemented in the official standard windows
> Squeak VM in 3.11.1 (see [1]) and there is now also a newer windows
> VM version from Andreas 3.11.2 (see [2]) also available on the pharo
> download page.

Ah, ok. I didn't see closure support mentioned in the ANN or maybe I
simply missed it.

Thanks to all for the clarification!

Michael