Closure VM confusion

Michael Rueger-6
Hi all,

a little bit embarassing but I'm currently confused about the closure
support and VMs.
Having an image with closure support needs a VM with closure support?
Yes, no? AFAIK the Windows VM doesn't have closure support yet, right?

Confused

Michael

Re: Closure VM confusion

Damien Cassou
Hi Michael,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Michael Rueger <[hidden email]> wrote:
> a little bit embarassing but I'm currently confused about the closure
> support and VMs.
> Having an image with closure support needs a VM with closure support?
> Yes, no? AFAIK the Windows VM doesn't have closure support yet, right?

you need a VM with closure support to use recent Pharo images. All VMs
refered to in the following page support closures:

http://pharo-project.org/download

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st