Cloud Shoppie - App Contest Poll

grt

Cloud Shoppie - App Contest Poll

grt
Hi All

http://letsbuildkaec.challengepost.com/submissions/23789-cloud-shoppie

This is an iOS/Android application with server developed in Pharo Smalltalk(Seaside-REST). There is a video explaining the application and a link to vote for the application.

We are a start up with a team of 8 smalltalkers and would greatly appreciate your valuable support and feedback.

Thanks In Advance.
G R Thushar

Re: Cloud Shoppie - App Contest Poll

Bernat Romagosa
Voted!

By the way, there are two small typos in the landing page:

any store in your area
all encompassing online the store.

Good luck! :)

Bernat Romagosa.
grt

Re: Cloud Shoppie - App Contest Poll

grt
Wow, thanks,

will definitely correct those. :-)

G R Thushar
Team Leader(Technology),
Signos Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Ground Floor A.R Plaza, TC 11/43 (2),
P.M.G Junction,
Thiruvananthapuram, 695004. Kerala, India.

Phone: +919846577772

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Voted!

By the way, there are two small typos in the landing page:

any store in your area
all encompassing online the store.

Good luck! :)

Hi All

http://letsbuildkaec.challengepost.com/submissions/23789-cloud-shoppie

This is an iOS/Android application with server developed in Pharo Smalltalk(Seaside-REST). There is a video explaining the application and a link to vote for the application.

We are a start up with a team of 8 smalltalkers and would greatly appreciate your valuable support and feedback.

Thanks In Advance.
G R Thushar

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Cloud Shoppie - App Contest Poll

stepharo
Hi Thushar

it looks really nice and the functionality looks great.
Great job.

Stef

G R Thushar

Re: Cloud Shoppie - App Contest Poll

stepharo
http://pharoweekly.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/cloud-shoppie/

you should send an announce to the esug mailing-list
:)

Stef

grt

Re: Cloud Shoppie - App Contest Poll

grt
Hi Strpharo,

Thanks a lot. Its still a prototype, if we manage to win, we might get the opportunity to launch it live. biting nails.

Thanks a lot,
Thushar