Cmd + o in GTInspector

Anne Etien
Hi,

It was nice to press Cmd + o in GTInspector to inspect without opening a new window and having the multi windows mechanism. Nevertheless, it seems that in version 2723, it does not work anymore. Is it something known? Is it normal? (It was really nice and useful, so please give us it back ;o))

Cheers,
Anne

Re: Cmd + o in GTInspector

SergeStinckwich
Cmd+g like Go !

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It was nice to press Cmd + o in GTInspector to inspect without opening a new window and having the multi windows mechanism. Nevertheless, it seems that in version 2723, it does not work anymore. Is it something known? Is it normal? (It was really nice and useful, so please give us it back ;o))
>
> Cheers,
> Anne

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Help fight Ebola by joining the Computing for Ebola Challenge
http://bit.ly/1oEdBag

Re: Cmd + o in GTInspector

Tudor Girba-2
Yes. There were problems with the integration in Pharo so we changed the command to "Go".

Doru

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 2:31 PM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Cmd+g like Go !

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Anne Etien <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It was nice to press Cmd + o in GTInspector to inspect without opening a new window and having the multi windows mechanism. Nevertheless, it seems that in version 2723, it does not work anymore. Is it something known? Is it normal? (It was really nice and useful, so please give us it back ;o))
>
> Cheers,
> Anne

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Help fight Ebola by joining the Computing for Ebola Challenge
http://bit.ly/1oEdBag

"Every thing has its own flow"