Code Assist suggests deleted Class

jtuchel
Hi Seth,

A small one: If you delete a class from your image this seems not to be respected by Code Assist.

Ho to reproduce:

Create a new class.
Delete it.
Open some Class Browser and begin Typing the name of the deleted class.

I guess this is due to some caching in Code Assist. It should plug into class deletion/namespace cleanup of Applications.

Sure no high priority, I just wanted to let you know.

Joachim

Re: Code Assist suggests deleted Class

Seth Berman
Hi Joachim,

Interesting...actually no caching like this has every been done, just a real-time brush pass through the Smalltalk namespace
This class you deleted and see in code assist....is it somehow still in the Smalltalk namespace?
I'm not seeing this behavior in my current build.  I went back and loaded what was released in V8.5 and I couldn't reproduce it
there.  I'll keep checking...thanks for the info

Seth