Code Critic

Prof. Andrew P. Black
Can someone please explain to me how to run code critic on a single class or a single package?

I managed to run it (overnight) on Smalltalk. It found 70189 problems, many of them jaw-dropping.  But I would like to focus it on my code!

Andrew

Re: Code Critic

Simon Denier-3

On 29 oct. 2009, at 14:37, Andrew P. Black wrote:

Can someone please explain to me how to run code critic on a single class or a single package?

In short, use refactoring scope (environment browser)

Follow the nice screencast of Lukas

I managed to run it (overnight) on Smalltalk. It found 70189 problems, many of them jaw-dropping.  But I would like to focus it on my code!

Andrew

 Simon