Code Mentor

1 message Options

Code Mentor

Louis Sumberg-2
Code Mentor seems to look at only class methods when CHB is showing
class methods, but seems to look at all (instance and class) methods
when CHB is showing instance methods.  This seems inconsistent - I would
choose to look at all.  If the choice is to filter along instance and
class lines, then the Code Mentor should also update when switching
between the two.

Also, I think that view resource methods should be filtered (excluded)
from the list of long methods, though this might also lead into a more
general issue of filtering.

-- Louis