Code Mentor

Ian Bartholomew-21
Another small problem with CodeMentor.  I'm not able to add the
"Possible bugs->References an abstract class" rule to the ignored rules
list.  Neither the "Ignore this rule failure" option nor the "Show
ignored rules" option works.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me.

Re: Code Mentor

Ian Bartholomew-21
I wrote:
> Another small problem with CodeMentor.  I'm not able to add the
> "Possible bugs->References an abstract class" rule to the ignored rules
> list.  Neither the "Ignore this rule failure" option nor the "Show
> ignored rules" option works.

Same for -

Unnecessary code->Class not referenced
Unnecessary code->Instance variables not read AND written **
Unnecessary code->Unreferenced instance variables
Possible bugs->Has class instance variables but no initialize method
Possible bugs->Defines = but not hash

The following has the above problem but also doesn't show anything at
all in the detail pane when selected -

Possible bugs->Subclass of collection that has instance variable but
doesn't define copyEmpty

** This one seems to work in some cases, but not others. Strange.