Code completion popup displacement

Uko2
Hi everyone,

sorry if I missed that, but is it a known issue that code completion popup is displaced (does not appear near the cursor)? Because for me it’s very frustrating and I’d try to fix it if someone can suggest me where to start looking?

Uko

Re: Code completion popup displacement

Tudor Girba-2
This is happening with the finder/pager interface. I tried a while back, but I could not figure out where the problem comes from. It would be great if someone could fix it.

Doru

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 8:59 PM, Yuriy Tymchuk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

sorry if I missed that, but is it a known issue that code completion popup is displaced (does not appear near the cursor)? Because for me it’s very frustrating and I’d try to fix it if someone can suggest me where to start looking?

Uko

"Every thing has its own flow"