CodeCity in Pharo 6?

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

I've tried installing Code City in Pharo6, and apart from the fixing the Configurations, there is a dependency on NBOpenGL, which doesn't play well with P6 ... complains about missing NB (which is understandable considering NB was replaced with UFFI)...

So the question is... is this project still maintained?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: CodeCity in Pharo 6?

Tudor Girba-2
It’s not maintained.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

“Software has no shape. Actually, it has no one shape. It has many."

Re: CodeCity in Pharo 6?

Peter Uhnak
Good to know, thanks!

Peter