CodeCritics questions

hernanmd
Hi,
 For Code Critics in OB users, if you select Refactor -> Code critics,
the lint checks starts automatically....

-But it seems to start in background on all image? (the toolbar says
"on Smalltalk") instead of the selected class category in the OB. It
is probably a bug?
-There is a percentage indicator but I don't know if refers to the
currently selected lint category or all lints plus transformations...
-It would be cool to start the lints on demand in a selected category?
What do you think?

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: [OB] CodeCritics questions

Lukas Renggli
See: http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/ob-rb-3

As well: http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/ob-rb-2 and
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/ob-rb-1

On 3 April 2010 18:32, Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>  For Code Critics in OB users, if you select Refactor -> Code critics,
> the lint checks starts automatically....
>
> -But it seems to start in background on all image? (the toolbar says
> "on Smalltalk") instead of the selected class category in the OB. It
> is probably a bug?
> -There is a percentage indicator but I don't know if refers to the
> currently selected lint category or all lints plus transformations...
> -It would be cool to start the lints on demand in a selected category?
> What do you think?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Hernán

Lukas Renggli