Collaboractive book chapter 10

NorbertHartl
I just had a look at the book and wondered why the chapter introduction is chapter 10. Looks like it is supposed to be 1 or 2

Norbert

Re: Collaboractive book chapter 10

Mariano Martinez Peck
Yes, the order of the book is very very bad. The problem is that I have no idea how to sort it.

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just had a look at the book and wondered why the chapter introduction is chapter 10. Looks like it is supposed to be 1 or 2

Norbert

Re: Collaboractive book chapter 10

Tudor Girba
To order the subpages, go to parent page, and then choose the Order command.

For example, to order the chapters you should go to:
http://book.pharo-project.org/book/

Doru

On 12 Oct 2010, at 09:56, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Yes, the order of the book is very very bad. The problem is that I have no idea how to sort it.
>

> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I just had a look at the book and wondered why the chapter introduction is chapter 10. Looks like it is supposed to be 1 or 2
>
> Norbert

www.tudorgirba.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: Collaboractive book chapter 10

Simon Denier-3
I'm fixing ordering in book chapters

For some reasons, two chapters (Customizing Pharo and Pharo Tools) were created as children of Table-Of-Contents, and they pushed everything down.

Also I notice that a figure was created as a child of Table-Of-Figures, I have no idea where it should go
http://book.pharo-project.org/book/table-of-figures/RepositoryEnvironment

On 12 oct. 2010, at 09:07, Norbert Hartl wrote:

> I just had a look at the book and wondered why the chapter introduction is chapter 10. Looks like it is supposed to be 1 or 2
>
> Norbert

 Simon

Re: Collaboractive book chapter 10

Simon Denier-3

I did a large pass to reorganize stuff around so that it gets more consistent, starting with basic stuff and advancing towards the more technical stuff.

Chapters "How to contribute" and "3D Graphics and OpenGL" are nearly empty

--
 Simon

Re: Collaboractive book chapter 10

Thanks ALOT!!!!

On Oct 12, 2010, at 11:27 AM, Simon Denier wrote:

> I did a large pass to reorganize stuff around so that it gets more consistent, starting with basic stuff and advancing towards the more technical stuff.
>
> Chapters "How to contribute" and "3D Graphics and OpenGL" are nearly empty
>

> On 12 oct. 2010, at 10:20, Simon Denier wrote:
>
>> I'm fixing ordering in book chapters
>>
>> For some reasons, two chapters (Customizing Pharo and Pharo Tools) were created as children of Table-Of-Contents, and they pushed everything down.
>>
>> Also I notice that a figure was created as a child of Table-Of-Figures, I have no idea where it should go
>> http://book.pharo-project.org/book/table-of-figures/RepositoryEnvironment
>>

>> On 12 oct. 2010, at 09:07, Norbert Hartl wrote:
>>
>>> I just had a look at the book and wondered why the chapter introduction is chapter 10. Looks like it is supposed to be 1 or 2
>>>
>>> Norbert
>>
>> --
>> Simon
>>

> --
> Simon

Re: Collaboractive book chapter 10

Alexandre Bergel
Patricio,

Apparently there is some room for writing your experience on OpenGl and Pharo.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu