Colorising list nodes

Uko2
Hi guys,

1 more question about Spec:

can I somehow define a color for list items. For example I want to fade out some of them. Nautilus (as it does the same for extension methods) uses PluggableIconListMorph, can I use existing spec models?

Uko

Re: Colorising list nodes

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I do not have any idea :)
I should have a deeper look at the code to remember this :)

Ben