ComboBox with images

Annick
Hi,

Anybody has a suggestion how to use a combo box or a MenuButton with only images ?
I have tried a menuButton example, but with moderate success.

Annick Fron

Re: ComboBox with images

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi Annick,

In NextdataView there is a clone of the ComboBox called NextDialogBoxButonView that allows you to use a model and a painted spec. within the drop down menu window. This obviously gives you more possibilities however I nerver tried it as stand alone, for the moment I only use it within within the datasetview.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5848367/combobox.png

@+Maarten,