Comet streaming server.

Felix Lange-2
hey folks,

although i've tried anything possible for me, i still can't get the
Comet package ( the one from the seaside repository ) to run.
Seems like it needs some kind of streaming server, which i do not know
how to setup.

Unfortunately Google and the squeak swiki aren't very helpful on that
either.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could explain the concept behind that
WARequest's #responseStream stuff to me.

I'm using seaside 2.8a1-pmm.475 with Scriptaculous-lr.216 and
Comet-cb.22 on Squeak 3.9 update #7068.

Thank you in advance

Felix

Re: Comet streaming server.

Lukas Renggli
> although i've tried anything possible for me, i still can't get the
> Comet package ( the one from the seaside repository ) to run.
> Seems like it needs some kind of streaming server, which i do not know
> how to setup.

WAKom stop (or whatever other server you are using)

WAListener startOn: 8080

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli