Coming out

Bert Freudenberg

Hi all,

Today is Transgender Day of Visibility, and I am coming out publicly as a transgender woman.

My name is Vanessa, and my pronouns are she / her.

Many of you have known me for a long time as Bert Freudenberg. I’m still me, just more so.

I will resubscribe to this list with my new email address, [hidden email].

Cheers!

- Vanessa -

Dr. Bert Freudenberg
7275 Franklin Avenue #210
Los Angeles CA 90046
+1 (818) 482-3991

Re: Coming out

Stephan Eggermont-3
Welcome to the public world, Vanessa!

Stephan

Re: Coming out

Tudor Girba-2
Welcome, indeed!

Tudor

> On Mar 31, 2020, at 10:20 AM, stephan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Welcome to the public world, Vanessa!
>

> Stephan

feenk.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."

Re: Coming out

SergeStinckwich
Hi Vanessa!
Welcome to the world.

Serge Stinckwich

Head of Research

United Nations University Institute in Macau

Casa Silva Mendes, Estrada do Engenheiro Trigo No 4, Macau SAR, China

https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 3:59 PM Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Today is Transgender Day of Visibility, and I am coming out publicly as a transgender woman.

My name is Vanessa, and my pronouns are she / her.

Many of you have known me for a long time as Bert Freudenberg. I’m still me, just more so.

I will resubscribe to this list with my new email address, [hidden email].

Cheers!

- Vanessa -

Dr. Bert Freudenberg
7275 Franklin Avenue #210
Los Angeles CA 90046
+1 (818) 482-3991

Serge Stinckwic
​h​
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich

Re: Coming out

Christian Haider

Congratulation! Bold move.

Nice to meet you Vanessa!

Re: Coming out

CyrilFerlicot
On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 9:59 AM Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Today is Transgender Day of Visibility, and I am coming out publicly as a transgender woman.
>

> My name is Vanessa, and my pronouns are she / her.
>

> Many of you have known me for a long time as Bert Freudenberg. I’m still me, just more so.
>

> I will resubscribe to this list with my new email address, [hidden email].

Nice to meet you Vanessa :)

Cheers!

> Cheers!
>

> - Vanessa -