Command Sign missing in Menus

Maarten Mostert-2
Hi,
When making a menu with Menu-Builder the Control Button is shown correctly on windows, but on OS X it will show the Shift instead of

I can of course do the same menu in code, but if someone could just confirm me that is the way I’ll be fine

Thanks,

@+Maarten,

Re: Command Sign missing in Menus

Steven Kelly
Take at look at MEMacOSXCommandKey in the public Store (tested before 7.10)
Steve