Comment classes please

1 message Options

Comment classes please

Uko2
Hey,

please, pretty please, write class comments. Right now I’m trying to understand how GraphET works and there no class is commented. So I have GETAbstractLineDiagram and 2 subclasses: GETLineDiagram and GETOrdinaryLineDiagram. A I’ve mentioned there are no comments. So I’m wandering what do this classes do. Where is GETUnordinaryLineDiagram or GETExtraordinaryLineDiagram. Is it GETLineDiagram? Is line ordinary or is it a diagram? Of course this are all jokes. But my message is: buy spending only a couple of minutes pet class, you can help a lot of there developers. I’d really appreciate this effort.

Cheers!
Uko