Committing resource files with Monticello or along Monticello packages

Committing resource files with Monticello or along Monticello packages

Simon Denier-3
Hi there

I would like to know if you people have some tricks or clever
strategies to commit resource files (binary, icons, big text files)
along monticello packages. And how do you load such files along
monticello packages.

My use case: I have a big text file with data, which I use as a model
to run some tests. I don't want to store this information in the body
of a method.

--
  Simon

Re: Committing resource files with Monticello or along Monticello packages

Stéphane Ducasse
normally I store that in class side methods.
As icons....

Stef